Get the best of both worlds – a custom website design and all the resources to maintain it yourself
The package includes;
- Domain name and hosting for at least 1 year (longer available)
- Email account with your domain name (for at least one year)
- Keyword analysis and report to help get you found in search engines, and direct your content
- Up to 5 pages set up for you, with your content modified for the web
- Full WordPress installation
- Custom made website design (WordPress Theme), to fit with your brand
- All requested functions installed and ready to use
- Unlimited access to on-line lessons showing you how to control and maintain your own website
- A range of 5 professional images for your site
- Google Analytic tracking code and account set up with automatic email reports where requested, to help you keep track of your site’s performance
This is the bit that’s different:
Unlimited access to the ‘Control your WordPress Website‘ online course (worth £60.00), full of lessons that show you exactly how to make changes to your website and build upon the website we have created, or take it in whatever direction you feel comfortable. Why have I done this? Truth is, I hate seeing websites that were lovingly made and exciting, become unloved and untouched because the owner doesn’t feel confident about how to make changes. So I’m handing over the control to you, showing you how to do it yourself and really make a difference. WordPress is so easy to use, and you’ll see this with step by step videos showing you how to make all of the primary changes that affect how your website operates, and advanced modules available to upgrade to if you get really involved. For more on what’s included, you can the ‘Control you WordPress website’ course details here
– Saving the time it takes to build your own website with a turn-key set-up
– Having control over your website to make changes, when you want to
– Saving on website designer fees for updates to your website
– Having the choice to build on your current website at any point
– Getting a custom-made theme, designed to match your brand and ideas perfectly (worth £150)
What are others saying?
Just a snippet:
Jessica has done something quite unique – she has made creating and maintaining a website relatively simple to do and understand. I was kept informed, consulted and guided every step of the way. I found Jessica’s tutorial videos clear and concise.
Jessica recently built a website for me and I am delighted with the results. Jess took the time to fully understand what I wanted to achieve and helped by making suggestions on how the site might look. There were times when I wanted to change things as it was only when I saw them that I could make a decision and this was never an issue. Jessica has also taught me how to make changes myself which, as a fairly new business, helps me to keep costs down.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Jessica to anyone looking for a quality job done on time.
Jessica designed my website – http://gemmawilsonpr.co.uk/ and I am delighted with the results. She is very personable and works closely with you to ensure you achieve exactly what you are looking for. She has a range of experience across the board and in my opinion she is an expert on the subject.
All for £500
Contact me to discuss your design requirements and build a custom quote. Email email@example.com and let me know how you would like me to contact you.