Do you want to take control of your website?
Do you want to build a successful online presence with your own website?
Do you have a website that you’re embarrassed of? Or embarrassed that you don’t have one?
Do you have a website that you have to pay someone else to make small changes to?
Do you feel ‘held to ransom’ by web designers fees and time to work on YOUR website?
Now more than ever your website is your Shop Front 24/7. It can make the first and most lasting influence on how potential customers perceive you. How would it look to you if there were ‘dead flies in the window’, outdated information and a tired, uncared for appearance at your local bakers? You probably wouldn’t think positively of them and wouldn’t trust the quality of their produce.
It needn’t be this way, you can build YOUR OWN website in a matter of hours, and maintain it without ever needing to get someone else involved.
Why I know this is true
I can remember working in small businesses and being frustrated by the length of time it would take to make a small change. I didn’t even KNOW if I would like the change, I wanted to be able to experiment, but having someone in the way really stunted my creativity. Even more frustrating when you know that you are paying for this trial and error. That’s when I decided to do something about it and learnt about web design. It saved a lot of hassle, time and money. It took me a while to learn those skills, and this was in the days when you had to know about coding and have expensive software to do the job. I WISH it was as easy as it is now – truth be told, I rarely use those skills I developed anymore, because the software available does it for you! It’s so easy, and it frees up my time, energy and money to invest in making my businesses successful.
I now have my own business (Everything for Redheads), and I could never have done it if I had to pay someone else to work on the website. Instead, I developed a system that I use for all my new websites, whether they are client websites or for projects and business ideas. Going through this process made me realise that there is a lot more value in providing someone with a system that they control AND that handing someone a website that they can’t control DOESN’T WORK FOR ANYONE.
Goodbye online business card HELLO online business environment!
Websites that sit, untouched for months are a thing of the past, they don’t work for companies and are a waste of a valuable resource. In the past this might have meant that only companies with big budgets could afford to pay for regular maintenance of their websites. But now, with advances in technologies, you can easily manage your own website within a fixed amount of time (i.e. whatever your decide) each week. While you may not WANT to make regular updates to your website, having the choice is an important asset.
The Fluid Web Works WordPress Website Online Course takes you through every step of building a successful online presence that works for your company.
How does it work?
You will get instant access with your own login to a private members website, with all the resources, videos, presentations, step by step examples, worksheets and links that you need to complete the course: everything you need to build your own website today with WordPress, and maintain it for life. If you haven’t already heard of WordPress, it is a platform that enables you to build and grow your own website with ease: no technical skills, no expensive software.
View this short video for a behind the scenes look at the online learning environment you will have full access to as part of the WordPress Website Course.
View the first module of the online learning environment for yourself, with this free trial
Using the lessons in the course you will be able to;
- say goodbye to website designer’s fees for life
- develop a complete website without expensive software or specialist knowledge
- benefit from tips and tricks that have taken me years to discover
- build a professional website that no one will believe you made by yourself
- Learn the steps that, if a designer did it for you, would cost you hundreds
- keep your website integrated with your business and reflecting your current state, not out of date
- turn your website from an online business card to a resource that works for your business
- create your own website for less the £50
- use the same system I use for all my own websites, which is trusted by international brands
- create a website that is almost future proof and can evolve with your company
- avoid the common mistakes that many fall into
- add limitless functions to your website
- completely change the look of your website in a few clicks and avoid displays that don’t work
Course modules include
Module 1: Web 101
- Considerations before starting your site
- Foundations of a website, what you need, where to get it and how much
- Introduction to your website and Basic settings
Module 2: Building your website
- Adding and editing pages to your site
- Changing the appearance of your website with “Themes”
- Widgets and Plugins – adding function to your site
Bonus Content & Resources
- A downloadable PDF workbook to go with the course
- A free 7 day email course: the Web Works Boot Camp
- Recommended Plugins and Widgets
- How to forward your Domain (so that you can have several domains pointed at one site)
- How to find and edit images
- How to add a Favicon to your site
Get all of this for £60
Then you may be ready for the Advanced All Access modules available to upgrade to at any time or get now.
Get all the modules included in the basic WordPress Website Course plus;
- Learn all about the single most powerful tool for website success, getting you heard, getting traffic, and getting fans that become customers
- Discover how to build and produce your own newsletter with some easy tips and tricks
- Be shown step-by-step how to use powerful Free analytic tools like Google Analytics, to see how your website is performing, and allow you to improve
- Get detailed instructions on creating great content that will get you more leads and keep people coming back for more
- See how to build free publicity and build traffic to your site by determining which social media sites are really for you, strategies for using social media for success and the powerful tools that make managing your social media easier to use
- Easy to use details on SEO (search engine optimisation) and the ways you can make it work for your website without spending hours on it
- The secret to turning a static website into one that your prospective customers want to come back to and interact with
- Links and instructions for all the tools I use for these areas
Get instant access to everything for £120
Decide your level of commitment and upgrade to ‘All access Web Works’ at any time, if you decide to take your website further
You can build your own website for less than £50, which if built for you, would cost hundreds to produce, and an unlimited amount to maintain
If you’re still not sure…why not try it for FREE for 7 days
Do you have questions?
You may be wondering if this is really the right choice for your company – and I get it, you ARE your company. You may have gone from being a cog in a machine to being the entire machine! You may well be dealing with a whole host of disciplines that you’ve never worked with before, and it can be overwhelming. That’s why guidance can be crucial to cutting down the time you could waste going down a path that won’t work.
Can I really do this myself? Don’t I need technical knowledge/ specialist software?
If you’re concerned about your technical knowledge, you really needn’t be. If you can perform the following tasks and have the following things, you can use this system to create your own website;
Do you have?:
- A computer with decent access to the internet
- An Internet browser like Windows Internet Explorer
- Perform simple tasks online like placing and order and checking your emails?
- Do you have experience with Microsoft Windows programmes like Word?
If you said yes to these things, you certainly have enough technical knowledge and the tools you need to start using this system today!
I’m not sure I have time in my life now…
The lesson videos are under 2 hours long in total and take you through every step of the process. All important lessons are bookmarked so you can easily access and re-access the important points.
The estimated time it takes to complete ALL the associated activities to get your website up and running is under 4 hours to build you website.
How much time you spend getting creative is entirely up to you, and your weekly commitment is also YOUR CHOICE.
The timing isn’t right
You don’t have to use it immediately, you can take your time, do what is immediately relevant and come back to it at any point – this is not a course that you HAVE to turn up to, if there are more pressing activities in your business.
Ready when you are
Once you ARE ready, all the materials are there waiting for you to log in and access, day or night, weekday or weekend and updates are automatic, and FREE.
Are there any hidden costs?
The associated costs with creating your website using the resources I recommend is less than £50. (It can be done for under £30)*
This is because there is NO specialist software necessary, or fancy tools. All of the software I will show you how to use is free, and any paid resources are only suggested when it is exceptionally good value, as an alternative to the free option, and highly likely to result in a financial gain to you and your company.
*This is correct at the time of writing, and I have no control over the prices of external companies. However, I do my utmost to make sure all information is correct and up to date. If you notice a discrepancy, please tell me.
What if I change my mind?
Ok if it really isn’t for you, then that’s cool. Just let me know within 30 days and you can have 100% of your money back
no questions asked a few questions asked. Yes you read right, I will ask a few questions first and that’s because; if something about the Web Works course doesn’t work for you, it may not work for others. So this is valuable information that allows me to improve and move forward, who knows, there may be a point in the future when it suits your circumstances better.
Do you have more unanswered questions?
Chat to me if I’m around using the chat option at the bottom of the screen, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org